WELCOME from SALLY HOLMES REED

Flower and Energy Essences are a very special type of holistic healing that work with the nature spirits and elementals that give form to all living things. Our nervous system receives and transmits knowledge, accessing the bio-energy/life force that is unique to each flower or natural material. Essences work in subtle, gentle and safe ways on the fields of energy within and around our body, allowing healing to take place at all levels.

The Hawaiian language is beautiful and complex. The word, Akua, has many meanings. I use it here to mean the invisible, creative essence of nature, including the nature spirits that surround us. Please use these Essences with deep love and gratitude for the guidance, love, friendship and total commitment to our healing from the Flower and Nature Spirits.

Allow me to be your guide in choosing and working with the vibrational healing qualities of Flower & Energy Essences. Working co-creatively with the Akua, nature spirits, devas and elementals, each drop of the healing waters of Flower & Energy Essences vibrates with its own positive healing quality.

Molly from Green Hope Farm reminds us to follow our hearts when being guided to take Flower Essences.

It is my greatest pleasure to offer my combined training and experience in holistic hypnosis, vibrational healing, meridian tapping, educational kinesiology, breath awareness and Hawaiian healing to begin the process of change, activate healing and inspire a beautiful life with intuition, expertise, elegance, compassion, grace, truth, love and gratitude.

I hope you benefit from the information shared here. If this is different from what you have been taught, I am sorry. Please enjoy what is of interest to you and leave the rest.

Take care, Sally


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kala Kalana Aloha Mahalo

Kala
Kalana
Aloha
Mahalo

I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.
Thank you.

Ancient Kanaka Maoli wisdom from Hawai’i teaches that anything that comes to our attention is our responsibility. Anything that may be considered as negative can be cleared with the four phrases above.

By clearing any negative vibrations that may be attached to any person, place or thing, these four phrases can also attract positive vibrations to every area of your life.

The fun part is ... you are saying the phrases to yourself to clear whatever is happening inside you that resonates with any problem that comes to your attention.

I can easily wrap my heart and mind around the idea that I can always ask forgiveness for whatever part I have contributed to any problem.

You will discover that saying the phrases makes you happy.

And I believe that unhappiness is the only problem.

You can say them in any order. Use different tones of voice. Get creative. Have fun.

For example:
Recently a check out person at WholeFoods was really grumpy and rude to us. On the way out the door, my daughter says, "I am sorry that checker was so rude." "Please forgive me for having to interact with such a rude person." "Thank you so much that the rudeness was left behind." " I love us because we are clearing the negative energy instead of getting mad."

or

The first day of our vacation at Harstine, my daughter called from home saying that she had accidently locked her keys in the car and AAA wouldn't come if I wasn't there. The car was in the driveway of our home, but of course the spare key was no where to be found. I was very stressed and frustrated when I hung up the phone.....not the way I wanted to start my vacation.....and once again, my other daughter chimes in, "I am sorry". Then I immediately joined in with "Please forgive me." "I love you." "Thank you." And we were laughing as we said it again..... and again..... and just one more time for emphasis!

Especially now with all the troubling news about politics, the economy, and natural disasters, this is a very useful, positive way to contribute to the possibility of a solution instead of staying stuck in the problem.

For example:
Say to yourself with Sarah in mind, "I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you." (IT WORKED!)

Say to yourself with the stock market in mind, " I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you."

Say to yourself with Hurricane Katrina in mind, "I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you."

Remember ... you are saying the phrases to yourself to clear whatever is happening inside you that resonates with any problem that comes to your attention.

The next time something happens that would normally create a negative emotion or response, pause and say,

I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.
Thank you.

Kala
Kalana
Aloha
Mahalo

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.