WELCOME from SALLY HOLMES REED

Flower and Energy Essences are a very special type of holistic healing that work with the nature spirits and elementals that give form to all living things. Our nervous system receives and transmits knowledge, accessing the bio-energy/life force that is unique to each flower or natural material. Essences work in subtle, gentle and safe ways on the fields of energy within and around our body, allowing healing to take place at all levels.

The Hawaiian language is beautiful and complex. The word, Akua, has many meanings. I use it here to mean the invisible, creative essence of nature, including the nature spirits that surround us. Please use these Essences with deep love and gratitude for the guidance, love, friendship and total commitment to our healing from the Flower and Nature Spirits.

Allow me to be your guide in choosing and working with the vibrational healing qualities of Flower & Energy Essences. Working co-creatively with the Akua, nature spirits, devas and elementals, each drop of the healing waters of Flower & Energy Essences vibrates with its own positive healing quality.

Molly from Green Hope Farm reminds us to follow our hearts when being guided to take Flower Essences.

It is my greatest pleasure to offer my combined training and experience in holistic hypnosis, vibrational healing, meridian tapping, educational kinesiology, breath awareness and Hawaiian healing to begin the process of change, activate healing and inspire a beautiful life with intuition, expertise, elegance, compassion, grace, truth, love and gratitude.

I hope you benefit from the information shared here. If this is different from what you have been taught, I am sorry. Please enjoy what is of interest to you and leave the rest.

Take care, Sally


Sunday, January 9, 2011

KA LEI ALOHA, CIRCLE OF LOVE

Adapted from Ancient Kanaka Maoli Wisdom


Enjoy the daily peace of blissful living, pa’anai
And the true feeling of belonging,
‘ohana, aloha ‘aina

Noho iho i ka malie,
Be tranquil, safe and secure.

Ka lei aloha i Na Kupuna
In the eternal circle of love
in which we are surrounded by Spirit
I am in the moment, i keia manawa
And all moments are in ponopono, perfection

I keia manawa, uhane nui au
In this moment I am Spirit Greatness!
Mahalo nui no pomaika’i nei au
I am so grateful
for all the blessings that surround me
in the circle of love filled with Spirit.
Ka lei aloha i Na Kupuna

Kukulu kumahana, pool your energy and focus,
channeling life and loving energy into yourself
Mana iho, self power, the power to choose

Say to yourself
Ha’ina, the healing I am about to do
will benefit me, my family,
relatives and ancestors.
everyone involved, ho’okipa
all parts of myself, pololei
and all points of view I have ever held.

I am sorry…kala mai ia’u
Kalana…Please forgive me for whatever error
is going on inside of me
that manifests as the problem, pilikia.

Ka Hea, the call

'Uhane Nui, Spirit Greatness, Divine creator, Akua, Ku’u Hoa Aloha
Original Source of Infinite Love, All That Is,
All that can be and will be,
One within ourselves, holo’oko’a
Mana’o, pu’uwai, na’au as one
spiritual self, physical self and emotional self
Aumakua, ‘uhane, unihipili, kohohe as one...

Ka hana mahiki,
connect with joy, love, support, respect

I ask from the center of my being
If I, my family, relatives and ancestors
have hurt, harmed or offended
you, your family, relatives and ancestors
in thoughts, words, deeds and actions
within or without
without or within

from the beginning of our creation
to the present moment, i keia manawa,
awakening to what has always been and will be
in the eternal now, ahonui,
and for this and all times…

‘olu ‘olu, humbly, ha’aha’a
we ask your forgiveness, Kalana...

Take all these memories, thoughts, and feelings,
kaono,
Layer beneath layer, mahiki
In my mind, body and life
that are attached to any person, place or thing
and release and set free, in this moment
in order to be released and set free,
kala kala i keia manawa …
Allow Spirit Greatness to neutralize,
dissolve, cleanse, purify, release,
aka, cut all the unwanted negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations of any kind and

transmute these unwanted energies to pure light, creating a sacred void,
the emptiness of true freedom…

Now …In ‘oia ‘i ‘o, akahai, hilina’i, and lokahi,
In truth, trust and unity
I ask Spirit Greatness, ‘Uhane Nui,
to come in and fill the void with pure healing light and never ending love, Aloha pau’ole,

Kou ala a me aloha, your light and your path
Like a beam of sunlight
please extend a Band of Gold light
Around each and every atom,
Every molecule of reality
Ka hua huna o kumulipo
Please extend the light both above and below
to form a golden sphere of light, blending all the colors of the rainbow, malamalama

I am so grateful for this good work, Po’okela,
And return to malama pono,
the safe and reassuring state of
being connected to Spirit and your highest Self,
your sense of personal power and greatness,
Mana iho, the power to choose.

Ka lei Aloha ...
We are renewed in the circle of LOVE,
na ko’u hou’oli …
it is my greatest pleasure to do so…
amama… so be it…
ua noa…let it fly
a’ole no…now leave it alone...
Mahalo Pau…And it is done.
Mahalo nui no pomaika’i nei au…I am so grateful for all the blessings that surround me.
O ka maluhia no me oe…
Peace be with you…
No ke’ia wa a mau a mau loa aku…
Now and forever more.

Now have a period of silence, a peaceful moment…ho’omalu.

Now return, E homai
Ka ike mai
Luna mai e
Ona mea huna no’eau o na mele e
E homai…E homai… E homai

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.